Sid Fidla James - Fight The Machines - Jump up (WIP)

Cheers dude.
Not suprising it gets a bit boring atm. Didn't realise it was 4min till I saw it on soundcloud. lol.
Im only gonna use 64 bars of it in the end, just experimenting with different versions in 1 long line with this mixdown.
Cheers for the feedback though dude.

pretty repetitive and seems a bit too busy , also you commented on how you think the sub needs turning down when its not even made my sub flex what so ever.

feedback on soundcloud mate!
I think it's a bit busy too, you always have like 3 or 4 basses going on, keeping 2 at the same time playing would work fine too imo :)
anyway if i ever heard this at a club I'd go nuts

pretty manic beat, some squelchy and dirty sounds lol
very repetitive tho, a good tune if ur off ur face in a club tho

id say with an intro, build up and a bit more variation this would be a mad tune.

Cheers dude.
Trying to do an intro for it at moment.
Ended up starting 2 new tunes instead though. lol.
Think it will need a vocal sample or two and a few breaks thrown in to chop it up a little.
How great would it be if you could just think a job done eh? lol
Cheers for feedback though man

the waveform on soundcloud would suggest your mixdown needs some attention, but other than that im quite feelin this, quite a dark vibe for jump up... its cool man :)

the waveform on soundcloud would suggest your mixdown needs some attention, but other than that im quite feelin this, quite a dark vibe for jump up... its cool man :)

more than a mixdown, getting rid of some elements like each 16 or 32bars. Won't let your ears breathe for a sec! haha

lol just realized the tune's name btw!

lol. cheers guys.
just to say again this is just the differnt ideas i had for the main part. finished tune wont be 5mins of same 16bar loop. lol. i prommise
cheers again though for possitive feedback

@Neomind - :P wonderd if you'd get the name

Back
Top Bottom