Sicx - Badlands / Session 0.01 (Cylon, CX, 31, Unreleased)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
New series I'm starting based around the darker, more atmospheric styled drum & bass. (Cylon, CX, 31, Samurai etc)
Few unreleased bits in here sent over by lesser known producers too.
See what you think!

Badlands / Session 0.01

Tracklist:

01. SpaceMatters - Long Distance
02. ???
03. Ruffhouse - 13
04. SpaceMatters - Gravel
05. Vromm - The Key
06. Pessimist - Short Sighted
07. Ruffhouse - The Max Headroom Intrusion
08. ???
09. Gremlinz - Forlon
10. ???
11. Last Hero - Canturion
12. Loxy, Resound & Skeptical - Choices
13. ???
14. Hidden Turn - Dream of Tron
15. Broken Promise - Hidden Dub
16. ???
17. ???
18. Last Hero - Pegasus
19. ???

Feedback, downloads, comments, faves, followers all very much appreciated!

Just got done with this one mang. Have to admit I always enjoy your mixes. Always technically sound and the trak selection is always top shelf mang. This one was brilliant as well. I loved the whole thing except for the mix at the 32 minute mark. Don't know if it was the drums or what but something kind of threw me off there. Having said that if I would have done this mix I would think it was the best thing I had ever done ha ha.
Ez

Last edited:
Haha, thanks beknoxx much appreciated! Yeah Dream of Tron into Hidden Dub is the mix there I think, theres some renegade hi-hits in one tune that sound a little strange!

Hadn't forgotten Sicx, and only just finished listening to this today

That haunting bass bit on Long Distance :O Jeez!!! Really liked the mixes around The Key, The Max Headroom, Choices + only just found out what Dream Of Tron sounded like the other day as I bought the box set and listened to every tune on there, but forgot about that tune for some reason :lol:

Love how you ease tunes into one another and have to echo Beknoxx sentiments about if I had done this mix, it would be the best I'd ever done, but I could say that about lots of mixes I've heard from you, especially the previous mixes where the tunes have no beat haha. Interested to hear 0.02 when it crops up ;)

Back
Top Bottom