Sicky & Russla - Little Rob

Intro is just, well, there ;)

Drop, nice one. Really like the bare empty drums with the clap. Works well. There's room to pick out some more perc noises, little wood or metal hits, clicks or what ever and put some in there. As the tune goes on I do think it could do with some splashy ride or something to fill it out and add variation.
Something about the bass line around 1:30 on, that phrase might have been repeated too many times?
Really like this one so far, potential!

Wicked cheers Sub! Comments are definitely taken on board and will get this track sweet as a nut! :)

i like it so far man!! nice bass sound you have, quite a funky step to it aswell.. all good, lookin forward to a more finished version!

Intro is just, well, there ;)

Drop, nice one. Really like the bare empty drums with the clap. Works well. There's room to pick out some more perc noises, little wood or metal hits, clicks or what ever and put some in there. As the tune goes on I do think it could do with some splashy ride or something to fill it out and add variation.
Something about the bass line around 1:30 on, that phrase might have been repeated too many times?
Really like this one so far, potential!

totally agree with sub on this one... maybe intro bit more dj friendly? but thats just my dj side talking...

just the finishing touches need doin now, just the final mixdown really to get it all tight!

Cheers Rich! Yeah the intro was made in like 15 minutes, just made something quick to lead into the track.. This is well early stages but have a good feeling about this one :)

Cheers Rich! Yeah the intro was made in like 15 minutes, just made something quick to lead into the track.. This is well early stages but have a good feeling about this one :)

if this is still well early days then, i look forward to the finished product! (y)

this is heavy mate. wicked little tune that. steppy as hell. simple but very effective

Last edited:
Wicked man! Great to you're feeling it :) Cheers for listening, guna make sure this is a banger when finished (y)

Cool man I'll mention the percussion side of things to Sicky and we'll give it a go :) Thanks for the input bro!

Back
Top Bottom