SickSticks DJs - flamming Ember Breaks anthem (no amen, moor sticks, 145bmp ect.)

I hear that embers breaks is massif around heer.
So we did it now released today the original track we sad we will releis mad flamming embers breaks so hot it burns mad. so here it is take listen to this self proclaimed "Embers Breaks" mein anthem plis.
Mad raev flamme burning dancfloor floor destrojer, slow 145bmp with mucsh sticks that make aspect as DnB - its what embreks about.
Listan and downlaod this for free or pay much monies via bandcamp your choose heer: http://sicksticksdjs.blogspot.com

SickSticks fast becomming most recognizabel artists in ember berks as we speak, tru pionairs of gener better recognize.

Soon to come a massif interviev with us on the massif emberbrakes blog you hear it first!
Lock in 145bmp, chack fallow.
suprot scene and all!
piece out, respeckt.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
embers breaks was so the other day
not funny anymore
and youve put way too much effort into u must not have many friends!:teeth:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
been theer done that and lok what i became!!11
sum bellend tht thinkx his musik is ne gud?

mate stop wasting ur time, go get a job, have a shower, stick fucking bricks down ur jap's eye for all i care
nobody is gonna take ur shit seriously because ur being such a twat about it! an ember twat that would burn on a fire for a very long time

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
u made a blog thing and a tune and a soundcloud page ur a really going to far
and if ur calling me a forum badman no im not i just think ur goin over the top with this ember breaks shit

well i didnt maek the tune specially for emberks just put lame voice over it (tok 10 minutes) the blog yes (5 mintes) so basikaly it took mush mooor time for TeddyBizzle to write his bad post wich ofcors he thnks is not a WASTE OF TIME LOL