SICKorWELLvs RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS (there to show you)

DNBusa

PROOF IS N THE PRODUCTION
this is something it is not done yet i just want to know what you all think of it so far. i have some ideas i just have not had the time . please let me know what you think of the tune so far thanks guys

Artist - SICKorWELLvsRED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS
Track - There to show you (VIP PEPPERS REMIX)

link to tune
www.myspace.com/sickorwell

:nadia: :idhitit:

I'm diggin the intro, nice "rocker" drums and the guitar goes well with it, and the breakdown is cool too - but when it breaks it's not really my kind of tune - don't know...there's something about the bass?

hey id like to hear some more feed back on this tune . im getting ready to finish it in a day or two. the thing is im relesing it at a dub and i just would love to hear what you guys are thinking about the song before hand.

open to all feed back and ideas

thank you much

definatley my fav RHCP tune.. dont forget me... i think thats the problem though, its such a monster to take on am not sur if i can accept this as anytyhing other than the original.

production is tight but thats all i can say as i find it sacrilige to remake such a tune. dont reckon the lyrics fit the tune either so unfortunately thumbs down

thanks for the feed back dan m . so when i started to make i thought about its a big tune . couldnt resist. the vocal dont fit i what way the time or the lyrics i really didnt want the vocal to seem like it was so programed so i gave it its aproch more twords the first snare as it falls in. if you could let me know what you meen more that be great. the tune has not been eqed or mixed down, masterd yet so its a bit raw

i dont think i could hold back on working on this one so any ideas on how to get a better sound out of it would b great.

with what you were saying about its a big one to go at yes toatly ive hit a few walls on it a few times and hald to work them out .

thanks for listening man

thumbs down ouch!! lol
check out some of my others and get at me

ez

i will check out some of your other tunes later and appreciate the tight production but ..... lets just say RHCP are may fav band and this is my fav song = i was never gonna lika remake. soz dude. its just too big a song. as far as improving it i couldnt comment because this is my fav song, its number one on my ipod most played. cannot be beat.

i appreciate not re-programming the vocal hook (couldnt be done) but i ... dont know am just not the person to ask about this track because i reckon the original is jus pure bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDAiYlZDZKU cannot be beat

Back
Top Bottom