sickest site in the world.

ac

It's seriously fucking harsh that she's got it, no one deserves it. But she's not the only person in the world with it. Millions of poor innocents are diagnosed with it every year, most of whom can't afford the best treatment and just hope for the best.

I feel sorry for her and her kids and family, but it's a bit annoying how the media make such a big fuss when it's an illness that hits 1 in 3. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not even my worst enemy, not even the most violent criminals on earth deserve to go through such agony and torture, but this is the way of the world and we have to deal with it.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
funny if she turned out to be ok and was doin it all for money, then we would have an excuse to chase her down with pitch forks and maybe burn her like a witch!

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
well harsh.
She has asked for all the attention from the media tho. I think she wanted to sell the story so her kids could have the cash. I hope they give her a little dignity tho, its one thing writing her story, but its completely different when they are printing horrid pictures of her crying and that.