sickest mc ever....

hes better than shotta or skibba at least! bars its all about bars hot chicks and fancy cars, baa baa baa baa baa baa baa babaran, bangers bangers bangers and mash. THAT SHIT JUST PISSES ME OFF

loooool, snakes snakes snakes on the plane bangers bangers uncontrollable! snakes snakes snakes on a plane!

douche

skiba does have stupid lyrics but that dont stop him being the best at hyping up the ravers..

DNB awards:

Best Crowd Lyrical MC - Fun

Best Crowd Hyper MC - Skibadee

says it all.

skiba does have stupid lyrics but that dont stop him being the best at hyping up the ravers..

DNB awards:

says it all.

pleeeeeaase! those awards are waste mate. skibba and fun need to lay off the crack and sort it out man. there fuckin gash atm

what are you talking about. 1000's of people's opinions against your's. thats what it is at the end of the day...

what mc's you like then?

what are you talking about. 1000's of people's opinions against your's. thats what it is at the end of the day...

what mc's you like then?

So does this mean that all the people who are in the charts are better artists/producers than all the drum and bass artists you like?

Cause thats MILLIONS of peoples opinions against yours and apparently thats what it's all about at the end of the day.

DNB awards:

says it all.

I heard that Skibba actually won both. Then he gave the best lyrical MC award to Fun because of his bro dying & probs the fact that Skibba just uses all of Fun's lyrics atm anyways lol!

I'm sad that most opinions of UNCZ on this forum have turned sour this year. When they all popped onto the scene in 2007, and last year was definitely their year MC'in wise, it was a breath of fresh air. Everyone has their own opinions as to how they've turned out as we come to the end of 2009.

But you can't doubt they weren't good. All they need to do is come back & do a mad set where neither of them says 'bars' for the whole duration!! But we'll see ay!!

So does this mean that all the people who are in the charts are better artists/producers than all the drum and bass artists you like?

Cause thats MILLIONS of peoples opinions against yours and apparently thats what it's all about at the end of the day.

i guess its just peoples opinions.. i think skibba's good, people think skibba's 'gash'?

who cares..

Back
Top Bottom