SICK tune on this bryan gee set

well i was pretty sure it was an old teebee tune but after going through loads of his tunes i had no luck but im sure i have this in my collection as soon as i heard it i was like thats .....thats ummmm......yeah so give me a day or 2 to go through my shit,i may not have it but will see i think i do

mate could you re up the link to a diff site as that link works 1 minute and not the next and i forgot how it goes now i need to keep hearing it to find it.

mate could you re up the link to a diff site as that link works 1 minute and not the next and i forgot how it goes now i need to keep hearing it to find it.

http://www.bighitterz.com/?p=258

"Okay okay, So here is the long awaited Bryan Gee set from Rapture II. Sorry It took So long guys, but enjoy! There’s an online player below and a download link if you want to get it on your ipods!

Bryan Gee"

Click the "Bryan Gee" that is underlined below the paragraph as can be seen for the above text. That will load up the online player.

yeah sorry mate i aint checked this in a few days. Thanks for your hard work in finding this, much respect (y), just gotta get it on vinyl now!.

safeeee

Back
Top Bottom