Sick Towns for DnB?

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Thinking of going to study to the UK. The universities I'm looking to at the moment are located in the following towns. Could you tell me which is the best one for DnB shows/stores etc, and while your at it, could you tell me which ones are the best to live and which ones aren't? Thanks:

- Bournemouth
- Canterbury
- Epsom
- Farnham
- Maidstone
- Rochester

maidstone used to be great but when atomics closed it affected the whole scene in the south east still bits on here and there but not as much.
canterbury has alberrys on a tuesday every 2 weeks with peeps like nicky bm and ruffstuff.
not much in maidstone anymore tho

Bristol has a big scene, but i dunno if there is a UNI there...

yea theres 2 uni's there
university of bristol is fooking hard to get into, its the cooler alternative to oxford/cambridge
theres also uwe which is slightly out of the city

bournemouth has the one natoin opera house thing
not sure about the others to be honest

if you wanted the biggest dnb scene it'd have to be london

I know Bristol is pretty cool, but I'm mainly looking at towns which are withing the list I made :)

Bournemouth is the on i'm most interested. Is it a cool town to live in?

Maidstone is a gd clubbin town and has a bangin vibe. Woz hit hard by the closure of actomics but there are decent promotors still there with dnb nights in bars and clubs throughtout the week. Lots of fit girls and cheap drinks.

The Place where i think Hyper D died in the summer of 98. So Maidstone is the place to be.

Arhhh i wish i lived in England:not_worth :( so much of a Massive Scene !!

Does any one no if there is Any dnb nites in Liver pool? Silly Question i no but my bro has just moved down there an i wanna visit but like go out as well ?!

Dlo
(Glasgow)

Back
Top Bottom