DnB Sians Vagina

The strings that come in right in the beginning sound really midi. Needs way more realism. Variation in attack, volume, maybe more voices, I don't know, it just sounds really flat like this and gets very repetitive later on. Like the use of reverb though.

So who is Sian? :p

The strings that come in right in the beginning sound really midi. Needs way more realism. Variation in attack, volume, maybe more voices, I don't know, it just sounds really flat like this and gets very repetitive later on. Like the use of reverb though.

So who is Sian? :p

yeah, that cello/double bass sound is a synth, will try and do something with it to give it a bit more 'depth', but the rest are sampled.

i know what you mean about it sounding flat, struggling to find ways of keeping it varied other than just dropping out tracks.

and i asked my facebook to name it and a bird i know called Sian told me to name it after her vagina...so i did.

and i asked my facebook to name it and a bird i know called Sian told me to name it after her vagina...so i did.
at first I thought it said sans vagina. :)
PS tell Sian to give her vagina a more exciting name. Its almost as unexciting as this track and its a vagina fir gods sake
Hahahaha ok sorry not to be a Dick.
Quality wise. Its not bad. But this one is shorter than every other song I've played and most of those got a bit repetitive at over 7 minutes play time but this one had no changeups at all. Plus its not necessarily my style. But even so. I'm not the only one saying it.
There plenty you can do. Do a big pitch drop. Key shift. I dunno. Use ya imagination

Good job Akmed. This sog is starting to sound like you. It is in key with it self. Has a celtic/arabic feel to it. You work with the Amen more and now can give distinctive dynamics to it. It also has a tone or feeling to it that provokes emotion.
What you could do is try build on the bass and make it a low passed reece, in combo with the chelo(as a mid bass). Gve your reece some character with evelope and high pass filter sweeping through like you do with that noise that can be heard at :09 sec. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom