Shy FX - Raver (Breakage remix)

Saint

VIP Junglist
http://www.phuturelabs.com/word/chatter/shy-fx-raver-breakage-rmx/

Shy FX is regarded as one of the pioneers of jungle and drum n bass and over the years has released countless classics within the genre. While he’s dipped his toes in the mainstream charts, he’s retained his underground credentials and anthems such as “Bambaata” still appear regularly in Dj sets to this day. 2011 will see his latest album project “Larger Than Life” surface and the first taster from the album has arrived in the shape of new single – “Raver”.

The track sees him pile on the vocals thick with appearances from Kano, Donaeo and Roses Gabor and while the original is a fairly strong track, it’s the remixes which really lift the track to the next level. To keep the drum n bass heads happy Benny Page delivers a straightforward jump up mix while MJ Cole delivers a grungy garagey mix and Breakage steps up to deliver the pick of the bunch.

Taking the vocal overload of the original and sprinkling it over a gem of an old skool track, it showcases Breakage at his finest. While he’s had a ridiculously good year on the remix tip, this finishes things off in fine style – delivering an amazing slice of jungle goodness that would sound perfectly in place in 1995 as it does in 2010.

Audio on the link.

SO BAD :slayer:

cant get the link up at work... is it just audio or are they giving this away for free like some of the other breakage remixes which he's done recently

This is now a free download apparently... It's up on Annie mac's blog... Saw it on shy fx's facebook page.. Can't post the link though through my I-phone but enjoy when you find it

My god just playing this tune through my speakers... cant believe this was given away for free.. such a bad tune

Back
Top Bottom