Shy FX Murdering Skream & Benga at Culture Clash

Man, hearing Total Confusion really takes me back! Still rinse that hard, fuck it, Ima rinse that shit right now!!! lol

Just listened to whole thing minus round two which is annoying

Metalheadz started slow, no suprises tune wise and shite mixing etc, no vibes, soul jazz bought some good tunes and the dubstep crew done ok

I wont filter it down round for round cos im missing round two, but skream & benga were doing a good job on the mixing part and dropping big tunes all the way through, i was starting to think that metalheadz were gonna get rinsed, but from what i heard the mc's on the dubstep crew were quite aggy and the dude on the Channel one system put him in his place and then the vibes came when they played there set

In a nutshell i think metalheadz beat skream & benga, but lost the clash to Channel one who bought a big system and ignored beef and soldiered on thru and bought vibes

I could be wrong, but from the audio thats my vote

i was waitin for shy fx to rip him with a pure dnb banger on this one, been waitin to watch it all day and i think i will get back to combing my hamster cos this vid is wank, nothin compered to the scream that went down there....

Metalheadz started slow, no suprises tune wise and shite mixing etc, no vibes, soul jazz bought some good tunes and the dubstep crew done ok

I wont filter it down round for round cos im missing round two, but skream & benga were doing a good job on the mixing part and dropping big tunes all the way through, i was starting to think that metalheadz were gonna get rinsed, but from what i heard the mc's on the dubstep crew were quite aggy and the dude on the Channel one system put him in his place and then the vibes came when they played there set

In a nutshell i think metalheadz beat skream & benga, but lost the clash to Channel one who bought a big system and ignored beef and soldiered on thru and bought vibes

Dude, did you rip it?

I need to hear Channel One...

Can you link audio for this? Can't find it on the red bull site.

Dude, did you rip it?

I need to hear Channel One...

Heres a list of the rounds and links:

lozh said:

i was there... shy fx killed it. when andy c dropped nirvana the whole place went mental

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

You have to give it to metal headz, they knew at the last one that DMZ gave them a good run, so they got andy c and shy fx on board... lights out!!!!

i was there... shy fx killed it. when andy c dropped nirvana the whole place went mental

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

You have to give it to metal headz, they knew at the last one that DMZ gave them a good run, so they got andy c and shy fx on board... lights out!!!!

Wasn't Andy C at the first one?

hey mate im not sure, its quite hard to decipher when your in the crowd, i presumed it was andy c but just as likely it was goldie... either way it was metalheadz crew for sure.

*note to self* dont do so much mandy

Back
Top Bottom