Shy Fx intro's

phillips11

Who is getting stick of hearing Dizzee Rascal - Sirens Soundboy remix into Power of RA???

Seems he has done it on every set since about Westfest 08. Sounded good then but is dry as fuck now, must be on at least 5 sets

Anyone else noticed?

OMG I CANT BELIVE IT,, WHAT AN ENTRANCE, THE CROWD IS GOING WILD

? that one...

he was using that 10 years ago,, he used it when they did that show in toronto "shyfx skibba fearless"

Only ever seen him do it once live and it was rather enjoyable, so not really mate sorry.

i think so.

ive heard it at westfest 08, random concept 13 (prob 1 of the weirdest sets ive ever heard) and bournemouth oppy house.

its not only the intro, he does like 5-6 of the same mixes thruout the set

It was Westfest 07 and he did it at Bassman Bday Bash so thats at least 4 times in the last year. His set at Bassmans Bday is one of the most wank sets I have heard in a long time.

Only seem him twice, first was a good set but nothing special.

Second time was at swerve fairly recently (couple of months ago) and he fucking killed it, dancefloor mayhem the whole way.

saw him at in the sun renuinon last year and he smashed the place apart! started with my pet monster (dubstep tune on his label) and eks n evil b were spittin ova it!! was a fukin mental one!

on the other hand i have seen him a few times and he does get samey :(

p.s hes definetly bent

To be honest when he played at Bournemouth last the whole fucking place went off but i think its was more full of posers then real DNB heads. I love all the regge type stuff he plays but ahve fully had enough of Orignal Nutter with Disco Dodo, wheres the fuckin creativity?

Back
Top Bottom