Shy FX Feat. Liam Bailey - Soon Come

I am very excited for that album. I think this album will be pretty soon cos the label wouldn't air the tune on radio 1 unless it was part of the promotion schedule and the release date was in sight. I'm thinking summer, but who knows

Last edited:
^^^^
Yeah it'd be silly to take it past summer to be fair...

But Digiboys releasr rate isn't exactly... Rapid fire...

:teeth:

Official Video + Pre-Orders for official release 29th July

No info on full album release yet though... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first reads the name of this track I had to double take.

I swear it said Shy FX Feat. Liam Bailey - Some Coon.

Now when I listen to it, I can't help but hear those lyrics..

Surely this wont take as long as your average dnb / dance single to come out because they're probably looking to get it in the charts....?

Probably my favourite tune this year so far

Surely this wont take as long as your average dnb / dance single to come out because they're probably looking to get it in the charts....?

Probably my favourite tune this year so far

I reckon this could do well in the charts tbf, kinda got that universal appeal. Wicked tune.

I think it'll be a single by single release affair in regards to the album, i've been digging HARD & can't find even a mention of any other track titles/content from the it...

Heard lots of rumours from people within the scene, but thats all they're at present, purely speculation...

What i'm hoping for is this is released 29th July, then the album follows at the end of August, wishfull thinking though I reckon ;)

Yeah i posted about this being released on the 29th a few posts back man, i was talking about the whole album...

Back
Top Bottom