shut down

Its lacking a few elements i think, but the core is there for a wicked tune. I would say you should bring the bass out a little and im personally not a big fan of the snare i think its close but needs some tweaking maybe some more reverb and a good eq might do the trick. bring some of the pads and stuff up a little aswell. Good tune though

thanks guys really appreciate all the comments, i'll see what i can do with the snare & bass. we've got a new track on the go now which i'm really happy with will upload a clip soon

thanks guys really appreciate all the comments, i'll see what i can do with the snare & bass. we've got a new track on the go now which i'm really happy with will upload a clip soon

i think you should leave um, the drums sound great imo
just listened properly with my sub on u need ur low end boosting up for alot of the b-line, theres only a few hits that have that realy rich low feel whereas the rest is kinda hollow.

Last edited:
i think you should leave um, the drums sound great imo
just listened properly with my sub on u need ur low end boosting up for alot of the b-line, theres only a few hits that have that realy rich low feel whereas the rest is kinda hollow.

yer it does sound a little odd we low cut the first 2 of every 4 bars so the sub only comes in when the drums change, we tried it with constant sub throughout was a bit much lol the mid range bass does need work though needs some cleaning up for sho, cheers for the comments man

Really feeling this Boob, think the drums sound spot on imo just does need a touch more low end. Sounds very Meth/Raiden like. Overall its got a damn good vibe to it.

thanks very much for all the feedback guys, will re-up a new version once we've done some tweaking and re-working. Got something a bit prettier in the works aswell i'll post a clip when it's ready

liking this very much mate nice work! could use a little more variation and chopping up but has got a cool sound totally

Back
Top Bottom