SHUT DOWN (upf mix)

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
got a nu track up today, any feedback would be much appreciated.

check the reverb link in ma sig.

Last edited:
you have got tons of potential mate, how long you been producing?

av been producing for jus under a year. i dont have a wealth of knowledge about the scene to be fair and only dedicate maybe 6 hours a week to the project but will welcome any help/advice etc.

easy Dan

pottential for sure

I say just doing what your doing man

Peace

love the sample too

thanx fella, i dont really understand what "just doing what your doing" means please elaborate..... but thanks for taking the time to listen mate.

Insane mix you got here man, I love the breakdowns and buildups.

I agree with the above about potential ;]

Yeah man, this is good stuff. I recognise one of the fruity samples in there, cuz I used it a while ago. It sounds better in this track though. I also checked Broken Hero (liking the Prodigy bit). Both very catchy. Big ups mate.

Yeah man, this is good stuff. I recognise one of the fruity samples in there, cuz I used it a while ago. It sounds better in this track though. I also checked Broken Hero (liking the Prodigy bit). Both very catchy. Big ups mate.

IS THE FRUITY SAMPLE YOUR TALIKING ABOUT CALLED SUMMAT LIKE ANDROID OR TOILINGS?

Ah yeah Toilings, that's the one. It stood out like a sore thumb when I used it. :D I might post the track to give everyone a laugh... Then again, maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom