shure M44G?

Sure, Ortofon, Stanton etc are all fine makes of carts.
However, I personally recomend Ortofon.
I use the OM DJ'S and I would never use any other make now.
It is quite rare that I am that impressed by something (especially so small) but they have blown me away.
Also concords are unnesersary as te OM'S will do the job fine.

dint like concords they look to fancy shmancy.............yeah thats right i said fancy shmancy deal with it.

right so I neeed some new needles as my stantons are on their last legs.
Any1 using these shure carts?
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=M44G
if so will any old headshell do for them as well?
or would u say Its worth savin bit of extra money and getting a twin set of ortofon concordes?
cheers

I've recently sold my shure whitelabels and gone onto shure m477's... The difference in output between the two is ridiculous! I'm so glad I changed... The 477's are louder, more bass and hit the high frequencies better. At 35quid each they are well worth it

I've recently sold my shure whitelabels and gone onto shure m477's... The difference in output between the two is ridiculous! I'm so glad I changed... The 477's are louder, more bass and hit the high frequencies better. At 35quid each they are well worth it

Sorry... Typo... M447's I meant. ;)

Changed from Ortofon Concord DJ S (blue ones) to some M447G and they're much better for my style.

Ortonfon has slightly better sound quality, Shure are more reliable for me.

sound just the advice I needed, think im gna go with the shure's, what headshells have u guys got for them? or is it included? safe!

Back
Top Bottom