SHURE M447 Discontinued

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So as the vinyl resurrection is again among us, the good people at Shure have decided they have enough money.
Hot sauce
Luckily I have a few spares but as time increases, I will need a new pair.

I've been recommended these from a Jap company called Jico. Unlike the knock off styli you can bag off ebay, these are reviewed to be just as good and they glow in the dark (not my thing but don't think it will put me off) Cost is $55 USD for a pair and shipping is about another $25 so they prob cost about the same as a OEM pair in the UK did before scalpers and DJs snapped up the remaining stock.

Anyone know of any other replacement styli for the M447?
Or recommendations for other cartridges? (not concordes tho, Im straight thanks)

Thats not kl, I was planning on getting pair when I got my second turntable after almost everyone on here recommends them :( Also interested in what people would suggest instead..

they had some back in stock in a few shops over the last few days. snap them up

has anyone found a decent replacement ? i bought some copy on ebay but they cant deal with bass at all...

Anything as long as its not concorde--I found if its a dusty place they 2ballup " adn skip like a fucker..shure cuts through same as a Stanton, but Stanton are queit in comparison

Back
Top Bottom