Showing support

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
This guy on the drum and bass forum is to modest and to much of a pussy to put this song out there. I am showing support in our community by supporting his track. It is the Matrix and Futurbound remix and gods honest truth I have listen to a shit ton of em', including the highest voted one and this guy blows them all away.
Any way I'm asking you to check out his song and possibly vote. Hell, vote for any one.

http://play.beatport.com/contests/m...ow-feat-luke-bingham/4fe77f39b8ed74578900029e

Sorry Bad Ace if I pissed you off.

haha thank u............ i dont like to try get as many votes as i can. i would only want u to vote IF u like the tune. thanks for the appreciation. overwhelming how many people actually like my stuff........so thank u :2thumbs:

haha thank u............ i dont like to try get as many votes as i can. i would only want u to vote IF u like the tune. thanks for the appreciation. overwhelming how many people actually like my stuff........so thank u :2thumbs:
Just glad your not mad I jumped the gun on this one. Unfortunately I did get as many votes on this one as I wanted to but I did notice at least a 30 jump in track plays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit! See this is why I listen to you. Orchestral Step is novel and of professional quality.

Back
Top Bottom