show me some ragga horn!

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by rosssss224, Jul 28, 2011.

1. rosssss224

rosssss224 Member

can i use my iphone as a sampler to play annoying samples during a mix? (just for fun) like the standard ragga horn as used by bailey,benny page and well, everyone else! also where could i find that horn sample and any other for that matter.

thanks

2. 3rd degree

3rd degree Paedo

There's this new thing called Foogle or Boogle or something. Apparently you just type in something that you're looking for and it finds it for you in under a second, so says my uncle Ray (and he ought to know, he won a competition once for knowing the most stuff about anything). Sounds like sorcery to me, I stear well clear, but it might just work for you. HTH

3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

of course u can
    why you want to is another matter but hey!

hook up phone to ur mixer using 3.5 jack to rca , select sample on phones ipod press play and bob's ur biskit!

4. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

download the app "against the grain" "dj tools" or a more ragga one called "dubsirenpro" both are very good apps for samples ectect

5. rosssss224

rosssss224 Member

cool cheers, just wanted a nice touch screen sampler type thing for messing about with at house parties etc. found a nice horn sample pack so going get one of those apps now i think