Shout out from INDIA!!!

zekk

yo! wts up guys! im zekk frm india! just got into dnb! its fukin amazing!! the dnb scene in india is very very very smalll.. So i want to learn as much as possible frm yal spread d music n d knowledge n bang some badass dnb parties in my city!!!!!

cheers!!:D

Good Evening

richardtipshat_small.jpg

yo! wts up guys! im zekk frm india! just got into dnb! its fukin amazing!! the dnb scene in india is very very very smalll.. So i want to learn as much as possible frm yal spread d music n d knowledge n bang some badass dnb parties in my city!!!!!

cheers!!:D

..... naahhh...

stick to punjabi mc

What I say? Whaaati saaay???

Like it even knows what the fuck I meant in the first place.

"Punjabi MC? Oh yes! This is veeery veeeery big in india! Me and my cousin bopara and krishan and amir and sukvir and vishne and ravi .. etc. went to see him at the Pakvir curry festival in Sangrapore! We listened to the bangra and danced like the hindu ganesha himself!!!"

Chill. Zekk we chillin right? We chillin Zekk?

Last edited:
What I say? Whaaati saaay???

Like it even knows what the fuck I meant in the first place.

"Punjabi MC? Oh yes! This is veeery veeeery big in india! Me and my cousin bopara and krishan and amir and sukvir and vishne and ravi .. etc. went to see him at the Pakvir curry festival in Sangrapore! We listened to the bangra and danced like the hindu ganesha himself!!!"

Chill. Zekk we chillin right? We chillin Zekk?

ITS people like you that made me not post on here for months after joining. Why be a dick? this is a forum ofr DnB right? this guy likes DnB, so why rip the piss? also, your 'curry festival' comment shows you as a racist pig.

TOOL, i dont give 2 shits that you have been here longer than me, you are being a fuckin idiot.

go over to Mixes Zekk and check out soem of the members mixes mate ;)

ITS people like you that made me not post on here for months after joining. Why be a dick? this is a forum ofr DnB right? this guy likes DnB, so why rip the piss? also, your 'curry festival' comment shows you as a racist pig.

TOOL, i dont give 2 shits that you have been here longer than me, you are being a fuckin idiot.

go over to Mixes Zekk and check out soem of the members mixes mate ;)

You are completely correct. This person has does nothing to provoke my shameful behaviour. I have no reason to torment this young exited lad from india. He has expressed an innocent interest into a genre of music and deserves absolutley no grief what-so-ever.

welcome to the forum mate!

and decoy octopus ur a fuckin prick!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom