should wimen go dutch !!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Aug 2, 2006.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

should wimen go dutch !!!

i mean there equal with rights blah blah

you both go out to dinner and hmm you have to pick up the bill ...

y ?

dont get me wrong here , im not cold dissing the ladies just wanna straight up answer in y should i pay ....

now if your gunna say ... i get some gash action for all my money and not a pek on the cheek and dash in a taxi off then hmm fairplay to you but y should i in the 1st 3-4 dates pick up the bill ........

i could take that money go to a brofel and get some action and come out with change ?? ok no potential for a girlfriend that way ??? but least you get some fun ?

am i just looking at life wrongly here or what ... or am i alone in saying WIMEN SHOULD GO DUTCH WHEN ON DATES ?

your views there please !!! :beers:

2. sneezing7

sneezing7 .:wOOp:.

I agree with your thoughts man...... it's a tricky question

There is no clear line as to whether you paying for the night will lead to some sort of action later on. Yet the other side of the coin is maybe this girl is some sort of long term investement, in that you need to go on a few outings before you get your knob polished.

Then again, you could always make your intentions clear at the begining of the night. Just say "gash, grass or ass - no one eats for free" . Hopefully she gets the message

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

that would have to be some fine fine chick to get me splonking out money no questions asked. theres gotta be give and take... hey if she's extra sweet it can be nice to pay without expecting anything. But only so you hope she notices you're not expecting anything, in a reverse psychology kinda way.

:bruce:
    I reckon women have their own rules on this shit which they will not reveal. And why would they!!

4. Affliction

Affliction thought size didnt matter

I'm pretty old fasioned when it comes to this sorta stuff... never let the woman pay (i've been with my girl for 18 months now and i still won't let her pay for dinner).

Yeah i'm probably a mug, but i want to try and keep alive the old ways of chivalry. I wouldn't like to see it die out completely...

5. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

i reckon the girl should pay for my dinner, if she wants the honour and privilege of being seen stepping out with me then she'll have to pay (of course, what with me being male, i don't have any rules on how many dates we have to go on before we'll get down to it, so she's guaranteed a shag!) unfortunately for me, this theory doesn't seem to work as well in practice as it does in my head. Oh well, maybe i need a new battle plan
    :lol_board

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  6. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

i don't agree with all this 'guys should pay for everything on a first date' shit. or ANY time at all, for that matter. i don't know why people still do it nowadays, just seems to me like a bad starting point for the whole relationship. if we want equality, we should damn well dig deep and split 50/50. i'd feel terrible leaving some poor bloke i'd only just met to pick up the tab. i think it's pretty rude.

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah i pay. all the time if its a date.
    dont know why but it feels right somehow.

its not right the way women take advantage of this phenomenon though, i know nuff girls that go out with 3 euros on a friday and stay out all night on that money.

8. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

I'm pretty old fashioned with paying etc I would even go far to say I would let the lady order before I do but it depends on how chilled the girl is, I'm lucky with my other half she is cool as hell we just take it in turns to pay when we head out.
    But if you've got a well run brothel down the road nip in you'll get a good munch & workout for half the price of Zizi's.

9. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I pay most of the tgime, but sometimes mi girl wants to buy me dinner and why interfere wiv taht...
    :rasta:

10. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

on a first date, it usualy is bar, or club, so i'll pay for drinks, and maybe pay the door too,
    unless is a big one, which will go halfs..
    dinner, well, again, i'll pay the pizza. and the cokes
    what the fuck, that girl is putting up with me, she deserves a coke..
    unless thats a posh restaurant with fillet flambe, when then again, i'll go dutch.

and before you call me tight or whatever, its just that i dont believe in splashing out cash to impress. if its a girl ive shared quite a few days and thoughts, then yeah, defo i'll spend on something she can enjoy.
    but id never spend loads on a first date.
    thats for the weak and boring :rik:

11. logikz

wine and dine and waste all that time
    spending money on a hoe cos you think shes fine
    holdin hands at the movie waiting much to fuck
    played like a sucka you should know whats up
    you spend money on a movie and some dinner
    but log dog will go straigth up in her
    most brothers want to take freaks out
    i get a woman stick my dick in her mouth

12. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

if he was a twat then yes he should pay and i would feel no remorse.

if hes ok i would always offer to pay half. if they insist too much its like they are trying to flash their cash.

maybe a boyf offering to buy me dinner once in a while would be a nice thing but romance is more about creativity anyway......take not guys! if u want to romance a gal dont just get flowers/chocs/dinner get her fav flower even if you have to steal it from a garden, her choc u have hand made, it may taste rank but she will love it and as for dinner she may prefer to get a curry and cuddle with you

sigh

13. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

You should write a book, haaa :teeth:

14. BeyondTherapy

nice views and thats all fair play "if " you are boyfriend girlfriend about chocies/flowers etc etc

takes alot to show appresation within a relationship

i was more on why should i in this day n age feel or have too pay for all the dinner etc etc on a date
    i could never just date a lady to a movie ? or at a club blah blah

dinner is wicked .u get to talk,check there table lanuage out .. etc etc but i just h8 this being single rubbish and its gunna cost me a fortune ... hence i said is it better i brofel it be selfish and get value for money .............

@ soundgirl ...... you sound like a modern lady your mans a lucky feller

@ apples ......... hows the dating game down there going for u .. any luck missy

15. mesh

mesh Active Member

yeah man, ladies ordering first is the right way to go. Apparently waiters shoot secret looks at women whose men order first, urging them to break up with him.

its all bout the :first_dat

16. BeyondTherapy

dont get me wrong im all manners .. opening doors , carry the shopping blah blah kind guy ........
    but as im not in a relationship like some of u r and im on the humble single track to wank field its a question that plays my brain ...is it wrong for me to be sat at a table with a nice lady sharing a evening out getting to know some one and then she fups off leaving u with the bill,
    with not even more as a peak ... then they play the 3 day game of should u get in touch ...
    1st day desperate 2nd if before 12 dicey but mid afternoon early evening if u contact each other its a good sign u may go on with another date ... 3 day u consider the person there ok but unsure but as ya single u may as well try again ...... anything more than 3 days forget it ...
    move on .... next but do these modern day wimen go dutch or is it ,they work just as much as i do,get paid the same but cant put there hands in there pockets ????

thanks 4 all your comments / been enlighting and praps 1 day soon i will use the advice given
    cheers :rockposse

17. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

tpi - i haven't found anyone yet. sigh haha. if a bloke asked me out for dinner i'd probably decline. if he was like lets go to a theme park or something a bit different i'd be like ok yeah....get me? anyway its hard enough finding someone to go on a date with let alone worry about whos paying.

1st date should be shared enough said, maybe he buys an ice cream after. its a nice gesture that the bloke offers but thats all thats needed. whether he pays or not wouldnt make a girl like them more and less and if it did then i'd say get rid!!

18. logikz

its not that difficult, you just have to be attractive apples

19. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

may i suggest some Acme cream for your burns?
    which burns? you may ask, wait till she reads this....
    :teeth:

20. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

I think if she doesnt offer to pay then you should make them dutch.
    but if they do...its a good sign in mine eyes pay up

:orly: