SHOULD THERE BE A NOOB INITIATION CEREMONY

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Now that I ain;t a noob I would think of it..you know like some trial or initiation into teh DNB Forum fambily...suggestions anyone ?

Post a mix ?
Start a funny thread ?
Troll a Pendulum thread hard ?
I dunno...bet u lot do

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
post a thread with an original sin tune in it expressing your love for this 'new amazing jungle sound' he's commin on strong with.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
We could roll like the Bloods or Crips, all noobs have to kill a guy, but if they want out we get to kill them.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
POST UP THE FUCKING ANDY C SET FOR THE LAST NIGHT OF THE FUCKING END YOU SELFISH CUNT!

:nadia:
Mate I got it from my friend on cd the other day, I was listening to it in my car then i nipped in the shop to get some cigs came out and my car had been jacked.

I went over to my mates the next day and his house had been robbed.

I SWEAR I had it though. I would have uploaded it by now.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Haha noob initiation

I'm putting my mix up on facebook soon, I don't normally put them out for public consumption but I'll send a link over when I do!

I'm not really a noob anymore though
your a noob till 500 posts .. then you will see what special happens .. naked pics of Fes will be pm'd your way if your lucky :teeth:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
shouldnt just be post one of ur mixes or tunes for feedback they should check other peoples mixes an tunes out aswell otherwise u'll get another djfreestyle!lol