Should the DEATH SENTANCE be reinstated for Paedophiles

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I think they should all be electrocuted. Same for rapists and murderers

2. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Punishement should be relevent to the crime IMO

Murder >> Murdered
    Rapist >> Raped

Etc Etc.

But for Paedophiles I think they should be chemically neutered as well as jailed.
    Proven method in Russia and 95% of patients never re-offend.

3. Rock*

Rock* Member

I'm generally against the death penalty, but I'd pay money for it to happen to those twats in the "Abused" video.

4. bigdave1992

bigdave1992 Member

5. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

These days?!? FFS
    Naughty boy. Have a few years in our 3 star holiday camp. Oh and please sir, when you get out, try not to do that again. It offends some people.

I would personally hand out the death penalty if anyone tried that round my way, so why can't we do it as a society? ?
    ?
    ?

6. ArguS

ArguS Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

wish I hadnt come in here after spending time in that 'jailbait' thread..

7. Naib

Naib Member

no,

but their thumbs should be chopped off. I'd like them get by day today without opposable thumbs.
    Saying that the removal of thumb's (and big-toes for added walking funnage) has been my choice of mutilation for quite a few things

8. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

paedophiles - yes
    rapists - yes
    murderers - depends on the case but yes

9. law_88

law_88 Member

while the death penalty is an appealing punishment for scum like that, theres always that slim possibility (slimmer now with technological/dna advances, but still there) that someone is wrongfully convicted. In which case you've just killed an innocent person, and there's no real way of rectifying that if it happens.

I do reckon prison is too soft now tho, it should go back to the days of just bein a cell and thats it, no fuckin luxuries like the cunts get nowadays. And life...should mean LIFE for fucks sake not 20 years! If you take away someone else's right to live you deserve to be locked up until you die, thats it.

All for the neutering of peadophiles aswell, they should also use the fuckers for all those horrible experiments they do on animals aswell, they deserve it a lot more than the poor mice who end up with ears on their backs an shit

10. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

no!! never bring back the death penalty!

your giving these people a free ride out of a life sentence...

i say we introduce "lashing" and other forms of torture... then bring them back to life, and do it again... and again....and again... let everyone have a go!

people with the life sentence, should spend there life being punished... and other people who need to take out there anger.. can use prisoners on a life sentence! sorted

11. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

In some countries these people unfortunately get sentenced for under ten years..thats the bad.

But I agree on that punishment and torture thing tho!!:twisted:

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

this fucking liberal country!! the same country that started mordern science, and kicked off the industrial revolution...

o well

13. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

1. killing is wrong, no matter what the reason
    2. i would have thought the majority people would prefer die than spend life in prison so why give them what they want?

14. Fazer

Fazer wat

Paedophiles & rapists should be castrated then put into solitary confinement for the rest of their life.

15. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

they should be sent to the gulag concentration camps in Siberia in the harsh -30'C climate until Stalin sees fit

16. Gumby

Gumby New Member

i dont like the death penalty. its the easy way out imo.
    rotting in jail is much worse i reckon.

17. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I was only discussing this Saturday night, after that dirty bitch from Portsmouth or wherever got done for kiddie fiddling at that Nursery.

The general consensus was yes, but only if it is proved beyond reasonable doubt, there has been far too many miscarriges of justice in this country, resulting in innocent people getting locked up for long periods of time, for crimes they didn't commit...

The justuce system would be in even more of state if it was proven that someone executed was actually innocent!

The part of the debate I found most interesting was: "Do you think it would deter them?"

I don't think it would, if you fantasise about fucking kids or indeed engage in it, your grasp of repurcussions is surely basically non-existant, so prevention is not really an arguement... The only major benefit of execution that I can see, is the saving of taxpayers money & the guarantee that the person can never commit such crimes again.

18. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Should be shat on

19. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

The problem with this is that people can 'cry' rape. Someone shouldn't be put to death because some bitch got jilted.

Again, crimes inthe heat of the moment. If someone rapes/cripples my wife/girlfriend/kid or touches my decks when I'm in the mix, then I might lash out and kill this person outright.

I might not have done it if I had more time to think about it and even if I did do it, should I be put to death?

Pedophiles though, chemical castration.

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Chemical Castration is only effective on some types of Paedos/Sexual Offenders though, can't remember the type/statistic, but it was on that Louie Theroux programme recently where he went into that Nonce "hospital" in the US.

I think a damn good kicking every 3 days, with the final word being "Don't fuck kids!" after each hiding could work. :clown: