Drum & Bass should I send this over?

tewky1

VIP Junglist
VIBES, send it over!!!!!

Love the quote on the image for the piece, bang on, being a Bluesman at heart, all the greats stole from the greats before them! They just put their touch on it, and that touch of authenticity.

Your a badman haha!

This is savage. Really good vibe to it. Great sub bass. I'd love to know how you got that sound. The whole thing's really smooth and almost jazzy sounding, in a good way!

This is savage. Really good vibe to it. Great sub bass. I'd love to know how you got that sound. The whole thing's really smooth and almost jazzy sounding, in a good way!
The trippy high pitched sound was a massive preset that i tweaked a little bit, i just took the same performer who was controlling the pitch of the wave, and applied it to a square wave pitched at -36 or -24 if i recall right. Then some subtle distortion, dimension expander, reverb but not that much. Thats how i come out with that sub bass sound.

thank you all for the feedback, i think i'll send this along with an other track i'm making so they have more than just one track to listen to. Any ideas of labels that might suits ? I really have no clue about labels and stuff like that, the only ones i know are the big ones like hospital or fokuz and obviously i'm not going to send this to them :D

thank you again!