should I release this tune yay or nay?

moonglow359

I quite like it, but then I have weird tastes. I thought of doing a second tune and release it as a single on my Nitrite label.

tell me if you think it's good enough for a digital release. (my label isn't very big , along with the trip hop I do which takes me 10000000 more time, the dnb sells surprisingly more than the slower stuff)

thanks all

definate release mate. got number 2 written all over it. after some dj fresh tune ofcourse.

Your LABEL:wtf:?? You might be rushing that one a bit.

my label is 3 years old. it sells a little, so far I'm satisfied. I had some tunes around, one was on a hospital xmas podcast... nothing big or special.

rushing what exactly?

the distortion is a bit fucked but I tried EVERYTHING to make it different, and with the equip I have I just made it shittier and shittier so I left it like that. I'm not sure if I will include for the single, hell I don't even have the main tune lol. And a bit out of ideas. + didn't produce for 1.5 month at all. Took me 2 weeks to come up with this choon, then the last 3 days I managed to somehow finish it.

Now IDK what to do with it. I repeat I like it. And a few others liked it too. But maybe not for release, I will see.

Yeh mate the tune itself is not bad, there's just something wrong! There's like a high distorted tone that REALLY would hurt the ears when playing in a club. Fix that first than think about releasing it again :)

Back
Top Bottom