Should i go on

djnewton

No comment
I'm pretty crap at producing, but i seem to get bored and nver finish a tune. should i start with this one and try to finish it? please listen http://www.myspace.com/newtondj its called let me know.
you cant hurt my feelings so be blunt...oh and any help with final mastering or infact anything that comes at the end cause i never got there before.

easy

my opinion..

horn sorta thing at start is too loud, maybe shorten the length and put a bit of delay effect on

thing at 0;50 too loud

drums are dull bro u need those snares to come through, maybe its just the compression though

haha take out the 'strictly drum n bass' part

nice happy tune though

edit: if u wanna cheat like me then put a fking intense limiter on the master hah

Last edited:
hey dude dont put yourself down i wouldnot sy your crap at producing you just need to practice more and maybe with that tune let me know do a bit of rearranging,etc

and writing tunes is not the easiest thing it takes a long time

and a lot of patience and of course a bit of money helps

:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

i havent heard your stuff but it doesnt matter.
you have to graft your tunes big time, like serum said.
thats all there is to it. put the hours in and youll find youre slowly evolving artistically as your sound comes together.

my advice to you, work out 4 minutes of breakbeat, sub and pad arrangements.
usually by the time you get that right, you have a pretty amazing tune.

cheers fellas gonna go back and have a look. i think i'm just an impatient f**k. i listen to everyone elses and they seem to be so far ahead. peace

ez mate

and just imagine how long it has taken someone like teebee or optical to get where they are

practice , practice and more practice and the internet is a good toll for resources and info on dnb producing

and the amount of times i have got pissed off with tunes..

Back
Top Bottom