should i feel old at 16?

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Happy birthday man!

It's a weird birthday 16.You feel old enough to legally do shit that you can't for another 2 years. Not that it ever stops you. But in the eyes of the law your still a minor :confused:

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
I had my 16th birthday recently, was too drunk to feel anything

but no, I don't feel old at all.. in fact, I feel like this is the high point of my life where I should be enjoying it as much as I can with my mates, because when uni / work strikes me, i'll be deprived of it

the future is a mistery,
the past is history,
today, is a gift, that's why we call it the present

:slick:

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist

but no, I don't feel old at all.. in fact, I feel like this is the high point of my life where I should be enjoying it as much as I can with my mates, because when uni / work strikes me, i'll be deprived of it

the future is a mistery,
the past is history,

This.

16 is pretty much the last year of so called 'easy living', everything turned shitty the day i turned 17 lol

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist

the future is a mistery,
the past is history,

such a gay but true quote!
:gimp:

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
Happy birthday man!

It's a weird birthday 16.You feel old enough to legally do shit that you can't for another 2 years. Not that it ever stops you. But in the eyes of the law your still a minor :confused:
cheers man :), bought a lottery ticket, and wore a fuck off badge, coz i felt i needed to. it's the fact you just get less cards, from people you don't normally speak to in your family and that, and you get less and less excited each year, and the fact, schools almost over. i just feel like i've had that time and it's gone, and i gotta deal with it, but i'm not ready for it. i'm quite a paranoid person in life lol

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
QUIT THE NEGATIVITY BILL MY MAN! ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!
:clown:
nah, not being negative, it's just a bit awkwardly quiet lol, unlike my badman 5th birthday at mc'donalds, which feels like yesterday. need my monitors to put some boom into it as it just feels like a normal day.

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i wish i was 16 again was good times!
gettin stoned an drinkin is more fun wen theres a risk of gettin in trouble!lol

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
i wish i was 16 again was good times!
gettin stoned an drinkin is more fun wen theres a risk of gettin in trouble!lol
not really bad for me, i've never smoked anything at all strangely, and my dad'll buy booze if i'm after some. but yeah, gonna make the year as fun as i can!