Should i be dead?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i was driving down the M52 today in my works BMW, hittin a good 70-75mph, went under a bridge, some little cunt dropped a brick off a bridge, BOOM, right on my windsceen, i fucking shat it swerved all over the place, nearly hit some-onebut managed to come to a stop on the hard shoulder....

i am amazed it didnt put the screen through, its a brand new beemer with re-enforced glass, i should thank the heavens i am able to type this...

seen the little dickheads leggin it, given a police statment and if they find the cunt i am gonna slap him good, or jus put his personal details opn the interweb...that will show him.

joe

Last edited:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Never understood why kids do this, its bang outta order. Some might say even worse than internet music piracy.

Glad all is OK though, could have been so much worse.

Ps. Pic doesn't work

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Never understood why kids do this, its bang outta order. Some might say even worse than internet music piracy.

Glad all is OK though, could have been so much worse.

Ps. Pic doesn't work

ah, but its a fact that there are more people who throw bricks off bridges than there are car drivers. So you are clearly wrong.

Also, I reckon this is a miracle, what do you think marvin?

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
If they get caught they should be charged with attempted murder imo...

If you drop a brick off a bridge onto someone's windscreen and don't at least think there is a good chance that person could die then you have no brain.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
this is exactly the same as those students lobbing that fire extinguisher of that roof. utterly stupid and if they get caught the punishment should be the same.
your a lucky man joey, glad your alright and all

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Hopefully they will be caught and charged. It seems to be some sort of thing for no-future shitbags to do. Happened a few times around here what with kids throwing bricks, paving slabs from bridges and the victims have come off a lot worse.

Just to re-iterate you should buy yourself a lottery ticket because you're a very lucky guy today.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Hopefully they will be caught and charged. It seems to be some sort of thing for no-future shitbags to do. Happened a few times around here what with kids throwing bricks, paving slabs from bridges and the victims have come off a lot worse.

Just to re-iterate you should buy yourself a lottery ticket because you're a very lucky guy today.

well i do the lottery ever wed and thurs with 2 lines for the past 2 years and never won a fucking cent so i am gonna give it a shot.

Just think of the odds. Of all the cars and times to pick to let go of the brick and it happened to land on your car. Everything had to line up just perfect. If you had been going any slower/faster or in diff lane etc etc. circumstance is an amazing thing. Glad you ok Joey.

charlie131

VIP Junglist
That's fucked up joey glad to hear your not a dead zombie! Sad that kids do this, you would thin they would having something better to do with their time than wait on bridges with bricks and potentially kill people... Batteries probably run out in their x box controllers...

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Some lad I went to school with is currently banged up for doing this, so if they get caught Joey they will be in deep shit.

Anyway glad your ok Joey :)

Top Bottom