short term memory loss.....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Freek, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

Wow my memory is getting so bad, there's been 3 instances today alone where ive told someone id do summin and by the time im back at my desk ive forgotten. And now, I meant to be phoning a particular company yet when the person answered ive realised ive dialled the completely wrong number and don’t even understand how ive done it! And yesterday I saw a movie advert and 30 seconds later when im tryin to explain something about it to the missus ive completely forgotten all about it, who was in it etc. that really scared me yesterday n I don’t feel very with it. Does that make sense, I feel like im here but im not here, like im still asleep and this is all actually a dream????? Been feelin like this for months now lol!! Getting pretty seriay...

anyone else going as barmy as me???

2. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Do you smoke weed regularly?

3. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

yea i no what the cause of the problem is lol, not really asking for ppls help, just discussions rele cos i no there's alot of weed smokers on here that probably have the same shite as me if not worse

4. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

i been feeling this recently too mate... i think its the continual bunnage of high grade! now i live in london, my weed tastes are TOO DAMN HIGH so only smoking the chro... its that what gives me that lucid dream feeling.

I used to have a bird that abhored weed, so i didnt smoke when i was with her, really helped me out... i wouldnt worry massivly, because i find it goes away! as long as you have moments in your life where you can still feel normal, then its all gravy baby, just cut out teh weed on certain days or summat?

5. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Haha yeah I have simmilar issues and it normally involves me stitching people up because I've forgotten that I've arranged to meet up with them. I've now had to start telling my friends that they have to remind me if I've said I'd meet them otherwise I will forget and end up doing something else. I've also noticed that recently I cannot actually pin point any events to a certain day, so if I was trying to think of what I did last monday I couldn't actually tell you, I haven't got a clue. I kind of know what happened around that period of time but don't know any specifics, I swear that shit is making me retarded.

6. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

[video=youtube_share;rgjrcSQsuro]http://youtu.be/rgjrcSQsuro[/video]

7. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i have forgotten what this thread is about already...cant get to the first reply box after eating it quick enough so i think obama is more of a camel fare brown brown skin tone rather then a tuscan beige one....

hope this is right.

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

freek man, you can't just go around copy pasta peoples threads...it's not on

9. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

apparently the black bits in banana's are spiders eggs...

10. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

fun fact #1627

the black bits on bananas are not spiders egs, they are seeds, and you can live on a diet of them alone for a good number of years

11. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

I genuinly have amazing long term memory i can remeber shit my mum and dad dont remember about me as a youngster. but i cant remember what happened last week. I been with my mrs for 3 years and still cant remember her birthday! lol or all my familly's. which is why facebook helps ;)

12. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

interesting you mention this mate... i reckon that the integration of technology into our lives is also damaging our ability to remember, because its essentially doing it for us now!

13. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

yea i get bad short term memory
    i think of something i wanna do an 2 seconds later im think hmm wat did i wanna do again.lol

14. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

this isn't a bad thing, it's just evolution.

same thing has been going on since the dawn of man, adapting to our surroundings and finding things to make our lives easier, it's just happening at a much faster rate now.

15. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

this is not evolution mate, pick up a science book... and if anything it's a backwards step

16. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i forgot what i was gonna say

17. mcbeckzman :P

mcbeckzman :P bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman

Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    I dont get that whem im sober but normally after a dutty skank out to some filth at a sick rave while of your nut on mandy the day after when you've had no sleep smoked about an ounce pure in shottys and all you wanna do is roll your eyes in the back of your head and mong you know what im talking about. when your chatting to pple or your talking then half way through yours or there sentance you completly forget wtf your talking about and everyones just sat there trying to think of what everyone was talking about until the next topic comes up until you forget about that lol

EDIT: i know that is badly punctuated and worded but i know you all know what im talking about lol.

18. MARKLAR

basicly what ur saying is it happens to u wen ur on drugs
    i imagin it happens to most people in that state

19. mcbeckzman :P

mcbeckzman :P bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman

Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    No not all the time when im on drugs it only seems to be when im on drugs AFTER a dnb rave and im not even lying lol that is the only times i get it but its like proper brutal freaks you out and shit cause your literally talking about something and mid word its just gone and you can never remember wtf it was you was talking about unless one of yours mates aint messy lol.
    does anyone get this?

20. MARKLAR

remeber on pills i always got that as the night went on usually round 5 - 6 am trying to talk to sumone an ur jaw is goin off on one then mid sentence just suddenly blank mind an person u was talkin too dont have a clue cos there just concentrating on clenchin their jaw
    good times