Short portrait/documentary I made for school

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
Yo guys, I made this about a month ago, It's about a promotor/dj that created a large part of the belgian dnb scene.
I just got round to getting subtitles on it, because it's in dutch.

You can watch it with subtitles now, just click the 'cc' button in the bottom right corner of the video. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
really great work mate!! StarWars always looks like a quality night!

really great work mate!! StarWars always looks like a quality night!

Thanks guys! Next one (next week) will be good as well:

15668.jpg

Rufige Kru works every time.

That language is fucking jokes.

Factory is spelled "factory" in English, not "fabric".

---------- Post added at 02:50 ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 ----------

Shit, what's the name of the last track? It's on the tip of my tongue...

Rufige Kru works every time.

That language is fucking jokes.

Factory is spelled "factory" in English, not "fabric".

---------- Post added at 02:50 ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 ----------

Shit, what's the name of the last track? It's on the tip of my tongue...

Haha, I smoked a spliff while doing the subs, that might explain it. Also, a factory is 'fabriek' in dutch...
Last tune is 'Three is a crowd' by dBridge, a complete tracklist is in the video comments. :)

I've edited it, thanks for pointing that out mate. If anyone else spots other mistakes, do tell me.

Last edited:
I think the only reason I spotted it is a lot of people make the same mistake translating from Norwegian..

Brool.

cool stuff man, the editing was really good

loved the lil cameo from Andy C

Haha yeah, quite lucky to do that one, he really liked what I was doing so I was the only one (of 3, two other aftermovie) filmcrews there,
was able to quickly interview him on his way out. I've got this funny footage of him leaving the venue through the main entrance, half of
the people don't even notice he's passing them and just act like dickheads towards the camera, others start cheering and shouting, and that's
when the interview begins :D

Nice vid.. really well structured, shot and edited!

Haha cheers man! I wish you guys were the jury. I got the question why I put the Andy C quote in, that it was unnecessary.
I told them that I made it for people who are into drum and bass, and that the credibility goes up if andy c reps him.
I also told them how much andy made that evening to shut them up, haha!

Fuckers.

Back
Top Bottom