Short Little Mix, Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by Kevdino, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Kevdino

Kevdino Member

Hi all,

So, I've been working with Vinyl pretty much exclusively since I starting Djing in October '08, and I recently tried mucking around with Traktor Scratch again so I was hoping to get some feedback on my mixing if possible.

As I mentioned, Its been less than a year, I know Ive got alot to learn still but overall im quite happy with how this turned out.

Oh and one more thing, What genre would you classify this under? There are so many different sub genres, Im not sure where this falls.

Thanks,

Kevin

Length: 15mins

Tacklisting:

Enigma (Calibre Remix) - Break
    This is How - Switch, Icicle, Alix Perez
    With You - Electrosoul System
    Columbo - Vicious Circle, Sabre
    Call Waiting - Zero T, Steo, Mosus

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57905170c1af98a4/

2. secondhand

secondhand Member

Yes bruv, just listened 2 the mix was good stuff shame it wernt longer but let me no when u got the next 1 on the go just wht i needed on monday keep it up. Check my mix out could do with sum feed back, http://www.zshare.net/audio/55922180470efe4e/ be good 2 no wht people think cheers

3. Kevdino

Kevdino Member

thanks man Ill listen to yours later today.

The reason it is so short is because I accidentally loaded the next track onto the main deck during the mix! I just reinstalled traktor so I did not enable to function to block this from happening. I was so pissed!

But anyways, thanks for the nice feedback, as I said I'll check yours out and get back to you

4. Kevdino

Kevdino Member