shops that take back vinyl?

bigs

was wondering whether any1 knew anywhere (pref midlands) that buys tunes back as ive been travelling and will be going thru my crates when i get back and wondered whether anywhere did this rather than do an auction on ebay

cheers

bigs said:
was wondering whether any1 knew anywhere (pref midlands) that buys tunes back as ive been travelling and will be going thru my crates when i get back and wondered whether anywhere did this rather than do an auction on ebay

cheers
You will prolly have to wait for someone from the Midlands to see this.

Where are you exactly?

In the Midlands there's Hard to Find who are fucking crooks, but then Suburban sounds in the Custard factory are a great shop and might sort you out
www.suburbansounds.co.uk
Not sure if you'll get anywhere near the price you'll get on Ebay seeing that they have to sell at approx the same cost, but if you can't be fucked to set up Ebay it's worth at least asking them what they'd give you.
What tunes are they? I might have some

Yeah, go and see James at Suburban Sounds, he'll sort you out

Also there is a new shop just opened in Leamington Spa who are buying in collections, I can get you their number if needed.

thanks 4 the info guys, im still in the southern hemisphere at the mo but will be back in cov at the end of october i will catologue my shit when i get back and send a list 2 any1 interested the reason 4 selling is i have 12 months of tunage 2 catch up on !!

but brum and leamington are travelable distances so anymore info would be appreciated

peace out

Back
Top Bottom