shopping

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Just had a quick look at your site. I like the look of it. The only things I'd suggest is adding page numbering as you flick through pages of stock, it's a real pain having to click "more whatever" every time you wanna look at some more stuff. Also I'd increase the number of items per page as 6 is really low. Something like 20 would be better.

What do other people think?

Also I saw a mention of old skool under the logo but can't find links to any?! Are there plans to add used old skool to the site?

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
do people get email notifications when you @ them on here?

like what if they use a different email addy to the one they registered with 15+ years ago?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Depends if you have that option checked in your settings?
the @ function wasnt even in the software when this thread was posted, and the users registered long before gmail so there is literally zero chance of getting in contact with them through either means of alerts

@ doesnt email you, does it? these days you can probably have that notification enabled, wouldnt surprise me a bit, you can also have direct messages so when someone likes a post or @s you, it pops up on your goddamn screen. i have that and its annyoing beyond belief haha