Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Shoot to injure

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Shoot to Kill

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Should a DJ be legaly allowed to shoot an MC if hes ruining his set? Bring it on!!!:D

Moi voted to kill.......:antitank:

Last edited:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
shoot to injure so he learns his lesson and you got a chance of getting away with it!

That doesnt mater at all..We are talking bout beeing legally not just allowed but obliged to defend your set!!!:D

:rave:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Off with his head !! - The bad ace was tellin me he had the wackest mc’s singin all over his set at the weekend and it murdered his spin - an eye for an eye Imo

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
I'd have to aim to miss.. then I have a chance of hitting him, if i aimed to hit, i would probably shoot my foot

Shmeryl

Shoot to kill! But tease them first...throw fire at them to start, then go in for the kill. I am yet to hear an MC that heightens my mood, makes me laugh for a reason other than out of embarassment for their social credability. If anyone can change my mind, go for it, I'm intreged!

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
yo yo yo!!!i dont like mc's BUT there is an mc who should get more credit than he receivin,his name is MC 3D,trust u wanna remember that name cause he is goin to the top!!there is alot of talented mcs out there who need to b picked up instead of the M=mouthy C=cunts and wanna b's that are around at the mo!

3D is the perfect performin partner!!!! respect:afro:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yo yo yo!!!i dont like mc's BUT there is an mc who should get more credit than he receivin,his name is MC 3D,trust u wanna remember that name cause he is goin to the top!!there is alot of talented mcs out there who need to b picked up instead of the M=mouthy C=cunts and wanna b's that are around at the mo!

3D is the perfect performin partner!!!! respect

respect indeed, if his good. That why the poll is called shoot the BAD MC