Shogun vs One Nation

I give plenty of feedback, especially in pms.

uploading not so much because i'm usually beat to it by someone else - i.e. not much uploading something already there.

i've linked stuff to other sites before when they haen't already had the privilege of seeing these links.

Anyway I don't see many uploads from you so pots and kettles and all that. :lol:

...fair enuff but the thread didnt need to be started, just takes the piss abit bro. if someone uploads it then fair enuff but do you not feel like your taking the piss after someone has just spent £20 on sumin then your asking for it for free?...if its up then fine, but for sumin like this which i dont even thinks out till next week..is abit of a piss take mate...sorry for going abit strong, but someone was only guna say it...

...fair enuff but the thread didnt need to be started, just takes the piss abit bro. if someone uploads it then fair enuff but do you not feel like your taking the piss after someone has just spent £20 on sumin then your asking for it for free?...if its up then fine, but for sumin like this which i dont even thinks out till next week..is abit of a piss take mate...sorry for going abit strong, but someone was only guna say it...

yeah fair play man - i'll link you if i get hold of it.:grouphug:

preach!

You have requested it be uploaded so wait n see if someone does. People have said they haven't got it so maybe you could buy it instead if your so desperate? Or if not be patient. No need to keep askin for it everyday

You have requested it be uploaded so wait n see if someone does. People have said they haven't got it so maybe you could buy it instead if your so desperate? Or if not be patient. No need to keep askin for it everyday

Shut ya mouth you bangwagon jumping fass. You're just pissed because you expected to see the links when you opened the thread. Nose out yeah.

Shut ya mouth you bangwagon jumping fass. You're just pissed because you expected to see the links when you opened the thread. Nose out yeah.

Firstly did i call you a fass or anythign like that? no so chill out you muppet. it was a bti of advice to not keep asking because its pointless.

And secondly

What the fuck you on about? I came in here becuase i noticed you started the thread and you had the last post aswell. (the last post before that was Anile telling you the sme thing, WHich you didnt take much notice of) And i read the last post it was you requesting the tapes again? So i said what i said.

Tellin me im pissed off cause i dint see links? Sort it out you tosser your the one on here begging for the sets you tart.

Firstly did i call you a fass or anythign like that? no so chill out you muppet. it was a bti of advice to not keep asking because its pointless.

And secondly

What the fuck you on about? I came in here becuase i noticed you started the thread and you had the last post aswell. (the last post before that was Anile telling you the sme thing, WHich you didnt take much notice of) And i read the last post it was you requesting the tapes again? So i said what i said.

Tellin me im pissed off cause i dint see links? Sort it out you tosser your the one on here begging for the sets you tart.

I can take it from Anile because at least he contributes - not from you, it won't get you props repeating what others have said. Sorry for getting your hopes up when you opened that link cos that's really what it's about if you're honest.

Anyway I'd better let you get back to being an internet vigilante.

I can take it from Anile because at least he contributes - not from you, it won't get you props repeating what others have said. Sorry for getting your hopes up when you opened that link cos that's really what it's about if you're honest.

Anyway I'd better let you get back to being an internet vigilante.

Fair enough if you asked for the tape pack. But why ask again a day later when you been told it will either be upped or buy t yourself. Be patient! at the end of the day you got all upset because i said what's the point in asking again if you only started the thread yesterday?

Yeah i dont upload sets but im not requesting people put them up? and after being told to wait your still asking.

But whatever you smart ass. Saying i went in there for the links if i did i would be in there asking for them you muppet.

Internet vigilante? pffffffftttttttttt

And if you can take it from anile why didnt you listen when he said your takin the piss a bit askin for it?

Last edited:
Fair enough if you asked for the tape pack. But why ask again a day later when you been told it will either be upped or buy t yourself. Be patient! at the end of the day you got all upset because i said what's the point in asking again if you only started the thread yesterday?

Yeah i dont upload sets but im not requesting people put them up? and after being told to wait your still asking.

But whatever you smart ass. Saying i went in there for the links if i did i would be in there asking for them you muppet.

Internet vigilante? pffffffftttttttttt

And if you can take it from anile why didnt you listen when he said your takin the piss a bit askin for it?

Air. Haven't you got anything better to do? Aren't there reposts you should be reprimanding on the main page. Jeez

Air. Haven't you got anything better to do? Aren't there reposts you should be reprimanding on the main page. Jeez

Air? :slick:

Nah its just your pointless posts asking for a tape pack repeatedly that i reprimand. Lack of time for this anyway only giving you a bit of advice not to keep asking.

Back
Top Bottom