shogun roll call!!!

i'm not mean! why do people keep on saying that... jeeeeeez. i'm as good as gold. and as cold as ice.

mmmhmmmm :D not copius amounts though....whos up for a smoke up in traf square after?
Bang up for!!! If everyone writes "DNB FORUM" on their heads then we should know who to look about for - I'll be the littlen in the corner stanking of herb

ROLLLLL ONNNN.......!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY....ITS RAVING TIME LATER.......ALLLLLL WILL BE GOOD IN A DOZEN HOURS!!!!

Safe, this'll be my first time at The End, don't have a ticket so just wondering how difficult itll be to get in and how early I should get there to ensure entry? Cheers

I wanna go, tryna convince my mates to come but they already bought tickets to bloody fabric, fuck that shit

Safe, this'll be my first time at The End, don't have a ticket so just wondering how difficult itll be to get in and how early I should get there to ensure entry? Cheers

I normally try and get there for like 10:30 - 11:30 to try get a short queue time. Earlier is generally better and youll only have to queue for 20-40 mins then.

And the end always has a good lineup, so you dont have to suffer DJs you dont like early on.

By the end of the night the queue will be massive. The last ram i went to i only queued for 20 mins and shogun was about 45 i think.

Really depends on what else is on, i reckon D&BGOLD will take quite a few people away from shogun but you never know.

Heard big things about last night as always. Will be reaching the next one.

Line up:

Friction 3 hour set (Past present & future)
Randall
Noisia
Break
Commix

EZ classics set in room 2

Words can't describe how I feel about that line up......*Shivers*

Back
Top Bottom