shogun roll call!!!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i'm not mean! why do people keep on saying that... jeeeeeez. i'm as good as gold. and as cold as ice.

djdemo

mmmhmmmm :D not copius amounts though....whos up for a smoke up in traf square after?
Bang up for!!! If everyone writes "DNB FORUM" on their heads then we should know who to look about for - I'll be the littlen in the corner stanking of herb

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
ROLLLLL ONNNN.......!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY....ITS RAVING TIME LATER.......ALLLLLL WILL BE GOOD IN A DOZEN HOURS!!!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
i went to the shogun night a few weeks ago, the set friction played was amazing.
wonder if i can get audio somewhere, major leauge site maybe

Rock*

VIP Junglist
Safe, this'll be my first time at The End, don't have a ticket so just wondering how difficult itll be to get in and how early I should get there to ensure entry? Cheers

1995ting

VIP Junglist
I wanna go, tryna convince my mates to come but they already bought tickets to bloody fabric, fuck that shit

Saint

VIP Junglist
Safe, this'll be my first time at The End, don't have a ticket so just wondering how difficult itll be to get in and how early I should get there to ensure entry? Cheers
I normally try and get there for like 10:30 - 11:30 to try get a short queue time. Earlier is generally better and youll only have to queue for 20-40 mins then.

And the end always has a good lineup, so you dont have to suffer DJs you dont like early on.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
yea im quite on going now but dont have tickets
how bad does the que get? not a big as ram records no?

Saint

VIP Junglist
By the end of the night the queue will be massive. The last ram i went to i only queued for 20 mins and shogun was about 45 i think.

Really depends on what else is on, i reckon D&BGOLD will take quite a few people away from shogun but you never know.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Heard big things about last night as always. Will be reaching the next one.

Line up:

Friction 3 hour set (Past present & future)
Randall
Noisia
Break
Commix

EZ classics set in room 2

Words can't describe how I feel about that line up......*Shivers*

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I just looked on the end's site and couldn't see the line up above any where?