Shogun release info..

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Sorry if this is a repost..

Next releases on Shogun will be:

Friction & K-tee - Set it off

Alix Perez Remix "12 including Icicle remix of Stray (Hopefully Down the Line remix on the flip :O)

And then a debut EP from Break :not_worth

big

Alix Perez Remix "12 including Icicle remix of Stray (Hopefully Down the Line remix on the flip :O)

And then a debut EP from Break :not_worth

big

Nice one Boobjunkie I love Shogun and all this looks massive.

The flip to this is a weird little half-time number called 'The Bleeps', audio on the DNBA podcast that has Spor in the mix I believe. Pretty cool tune.

Gonna end up delayed as fuck like the Lynx one though i reckon.

Apparently got some dubstep and hip hop shit on it too which is gonna be banging.

To be honest, I'd rather they took their time to craft something masterful than rush it to meet a deadline

It's criminal that there is so much good music coming out when the whole country is feeling the pinch

To be honest, I'd rather they took their time to craft something masterful than rush it to meet a deadline

It's criminal that there is so much good music coming out when the whole country is feeling the pinch

Yeah true, although i'd rather they crafted something masterful by the deadline :)

And i know what you're saying about the current releases.. half my money is going on vinyl these days.

Set It Off / The Bleeps?!!?

Wow, that'll be huge! And Break's EP? Can Shogun do wrong?

Yeah true, although i'd rather they crafted something masterful by the deadline :)

Send him a message on his myspace, letting him know in no uncertain terms how annoyed, frustrated and generally devastated you will be if it doesn't come out in September

2 big bits of news here for me - the Stray remix IS getting a release and the Break EP! Had no idea about that. I still rinse the Subversion EP he did.

I heard different.

I know next release is set it off/Bleeps.

Soon after is an Icicle EP

Then a Break EP

September Alix perez LP with break down the line remix on it.

I heard different.

I know next release is set it off/Bleeps.

Soon after is an Icicle EP

Then a Break EP

September Alix perez LP with break down the line remix on it.

You can trust boobjunkie ;)

Friction confirmed it on fabio&grooverider this weekend! Just listen to their latest show ;)

Back
Top Bottom