Shogun Compilation Album

I only made this thread to get a bit of excitement going about the news of a compilation album.. Sure is riot aftermath in here

BRB TWEETING

Attachments

• NFoTL61313526613.jpg
    NFoTL61313526613.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
If Friction hadnt made Someone, we wouldnt even be going on about this and the world would be a better place.

Yeah I have to agree that there's an unjust amount of hate for the Rockwell remix. Sure, Rockwell's set some standards for the type of sound and style you'd hope to hear from him (let alone the insane technical ability), but in the same way that people thought BTKRSH was a little too outside the 'Rockwell sound' and were meh about it, people feel the same way about this.

I love it, and its a completely different sound from him. Was almost not sure it was indeed him when I first heard it, but its fantastic. Big ups to Rockwell for this tune.

I never understood how people thought BTKRSH was a weak Rockwell tune

for all who are interested:-

http://www.mirage2000records.co.uk/...i-bin/bb000004.pl&PRODUCTPAGE=info_26321.html

The Way Of The Warrior CD- 1. Spectrasoul - The Gift 2. Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery 3. Icicle - Alien Groove 4. D Bridge - Since We’ve Been Apart 5. Friction & K-Tee - Jupiter 6. Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race 7. Break - Tryin 8. Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier 9. Icicle & Distance - Exhale 10. Alix Perez - Exemption 11. Rockwell - 4U 12. Icicle & Commix - Ultra Clean [CD ALBUM]

for all who are interested:-

http://www.mirage2000records.co.uk/...i-bin/bb000004.pl&PRODUCTPAGE=info_26321.html

The Way Of The Warrior CD- 1. Spectrasoul - The Gift 2. Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery 3. Icicle - Alien Groove 4. D Bridge - Since We’ve Been Apart 5. Friction & K-Tee - Jupiter 6. Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race 7. Break - Tryin 8. Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier 9. Icicle & Distance - Exhale 10. Alix Perez - Exemption 11. Rockwell - 4U 12. Icicle & Commix - Ultra Clean [CD ALBUM]

Do you tink we can anticipate a vinyl release to co-inside with this?

Back
Top Bottom