Shogun Compilation Album

Not sure about the album, but think friction is an absolute legend!
His got one of the best labels in the scene, his one of the best DJ's in the scene, if not the best
and his back on the production! think he will have some massive releases, specially having some of the best producers around him!

He needs to leave the gay shit alone tho and go make tunes like overtime

madness about spectrasoul.. i will judge the album when i hear it i am skeptical about labrats post coz i think spectrasoul play alot of sets where they dont even spin their own tunes and i still never heard a bad tune from them personally so i will wait to make my own opinion. also i like the someone remix! dealwithit

Last edited:
Spectrasoul have a 12 coming out soon saw it posted on there facebook post last week... on the compilation album foreign concept has just put something bare interesting on his facebook about the supposed 12 that was coming on shogun.. "For those asking about the Cemetery / Possessive release, these will be now be released separately. Cant say any more than that at the mo, but pretty chuffed with whats happening :) will update more when i can "

frictionzeeboss.PNG

:teeth:

Attachments

• frictionzeeboss.PNG
    frictionzeeboss.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 53
omg.. must.. have.. audio

This is going to be like to build up to the break remix of total science - redlines....
weeks of tantalising lack of audio and then suddenly out of nowhere a mix which runs out of spots to download it off soundcloud before I can get on it :(

Astonished to hear people hating on the Rockwell remix. Some SERIOUS soul in that tune...the vocal sits perfectly with his atmospherics.

Yeah I have to agree that there's an unjust amount of hate for the Rockwell remix. Sure, Rockwell's set some standards for the type of sound and style you'd hope to hear from him (let alone the insane technical ability), but in the same way that people thought BTKRSH was a little too outside the 'Rockwell sound' and were meh about it, people feel the same way about this.

I love it, and its a completely different sound from him. Was almost not sure it was indeed him when I first heard it, but its fantastic. Big ups to Rockwell for this tune.

friction should take a tip from Kasra and be a don...

just sayin...

LP should be good if the rumors follow through, ultraclean would be a great addition. They do have some bangers forthcoming with always make up for the other bits and pieces that belong in the hosptial back catalog

looking forward to this release whatever is on it.
alot of love for all the shogun releases, bar the odd exception, but they can't get it right all the time and release tunes that EVERYONE likes all the time, its just not possible.

on a side note Ultraclean has been getting a few plays recently so fingers & toes crossed its pressed to vinyl, even though it was supposed to be "never released"

Back
Top Bottom