Shogun Compilation Album

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Friction Talked about it in an interview in dnb tv. Sounds seriously interesting, cant think what would be on the album but I imagine it will be sick no matter what.

here's the vid

:love: [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/officialdnba?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/0/2EcINyWjh58[/video]

a friction album would be bad imo, just means we have to wait longer for another decent release..
With spectrasoul, perez and rockwelll being pretty quiet the last few months we need something big.

Whats going on with spectrasoul anywho, wheres the LP. i get the feeling its either gonna be raw and sick or absolute crap and have every song with some chick moaning over the top with 250hz snare

Whats going on with spectrasoul anywho, wheres the LP. i get the feeling its either gonna be raw and sick or absolute crap and have every song with some chick moaning over the top with 250hz snare

I remember them sayin in an interview that most of the LP is non-dnb ...

hurr durr, i was watching that and thinking he looks well like david mitchell for some strange reason

bubble-david-mitchell.jpg

Can't wait for the Spectrasoul album, especially if most of it is non-d&b. Makes it loads more interesting, proper album as opposed to just a bunch of singles. And Friction can keep producing as many tracks as he likes as long as other Shogun artists keep remixing them (Prototypes excluded)...Rockwell remix of 'Someone' is pure vibes.

Friction's solo production is waste, and i'm pretty sure he just plays with himself whilst k-tee comes up with the goods

heard it the other week when they came out to melbourne i think.. it was either that or the 12 + beers ;)

The reason im gonna be skeptical about the spectrasoul LP is cause the set in melbourne was pretty average, the tunes they played i had never heard were pretty standard lame vocal hook, then deep virus bass roller. Im sure (i hope, please god) it'll be quality though.

that rockwell remix is shite, he's obviously under some contract i recon, good for him though, he'd be bringing in the cash.

Not sure about the album, but think friction is an absolute legend!
His got one of the best labels in the scene, his one of the best DJ's in the scene, if not the best
and his back on the production! think he will have some massive releases, specially having some of the best producers around him!

Back
Top Bottom