Shogun @ Cable 18/02/12

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Anyone going to this one? Actually my first time going to Cable be good to see some forum faces!
dBridge b2b Icicle looks large indeed

Room 1- The Temple

FRICTION (2hrs)
FABIO (Classic Liquid Set)
D BRIDGE • ICICLE
ALIX PEREZ
ROCKWELL
SPECTRASOUL
TECHNICOLOUR & KOMATIC

Hosted by SP:MC, STAMINA, MANTMAST & LX1

Room 2 - The Dojo

WOOKIE (Old Skool Garage Set)
JJ FROST (Old Skool Set)
ROCKWELL (Alt Set)
Reference, Dave Liquid Gold

D&Ba isn't that much of an expensive night out tbh...free entry, half price drinks before 11/11.30...

Yeah I'm going down. Expect to see me throwing shapes to the right of the dj booth

Going back to fabric for soulution me thinks, would prefer this tho, however I dislike cable as a club, dunno y everyone ranks it highly. Nothing on Fabric

yeah man, £15 vs £0 is what i was getting at

hard times

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Going back to fabric for soulution me thinks, would prefer this tho, however I dislike cable as a club, dunno y everyone ranks it highly. Nothing on Fabric

I think it's the atmoshpere of the place, feels more like a rave. ALWAYS have to push to get a drink though, they pack the place out

well it turns out i cant go, so i have 2 spare tickets. I dunno if im explicitly allowed to sell them here, so i won't. But if anyone happens to be interested drop me a pm :teeth:

Baaaasically I'm gonna be at the front to the right of the booth most of the night.. If you see me say hay :)

Does anyone have a contact number for Cable? Tried the one on the website but its for the office which is only open Monday-Friday

Back
Top Bottom