Shogun @ Cable 18/02/12

This was a big, big night.

Fabio's selection was nice. Remember him playing Fire & Water, Drop it Down & Desperado. Went in to Room 2 for Wookie afterwards, guy always breaks up the night well for me.

Left my mates to see the start of Friction, cannot remember the first parts of his set for shit though. Can remember him goin in on the Jungle though, he dropped Remember the Roller and that was the moment of the night for me! Sounded wicked on Cable's system.

Spectrasoul was good. Agree with DBridge ruining the vibe. Came on late after a fast-flowing set from Specs and his first tune started...instasnore

i remember dbridge at RAM last year in room 1 just being proper boring compared to everyone else playing. he's great and everything but he sometimes seems to do what he wants to do rather than what the crowd are feeling...

Yeah. Was looking forward to seeing what happens when Relay is opened but I'll be back in Australia. :(

People who went last night: how was it? What's Friction opening with these days? Videos?

Is relay the room that attaches to the 2nd room? Think that was open when I was there on NYE. Was shite, no atmosphere, no lighting ect, but that might of been cause they were still working on it

can anyone confirm whether fabio played charade grooverider remix? would have thought so seen as it was a liquid classics set

i remember dbridge at RAM last year in room 1 just being proper boring compared to everyone else playing. he's great and everything but he sometimes seems to do what he wants to do rather than what the crowd are feeling...

Agree with this, funniest part was his last tune, which was a deep, autonomic bit, no drums. 'I think they're waiting for the drop!..' He play some fuck off stuff though.
Was it Spectrasoul who played Airbourne? Went mental at that, one of my fave tunes ever

best shogun i've been to! every set was on point. i personally think d bridges set was a great away to end the night. totally different and was loving the vibe..second to last tune he dropped with the crazy bongo drums and alien sounds-anyone got any info on that?!

Friction was fucking possessed. where does he get some of those tracks from?! unreal set.

Tracks of the night for me:
Jubei Feat. Flow Dan- Suicide
Spectrasoul-Organiser VIP (so sick)
Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
Calyx & Teebee- We Fall Away
Hazard Food Fight VIP

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-G0Ruj-pmE&context=C3e34913ADOEgsToPDskJ0UCdpi9vRh_J35snY3psE

best shogun i've been to! every set was on point. i personally think d bridges set was a great away to end the night. totally different and was loving the vibe..second to last tune he dropped with the crazy bongo drums and alien sounds-anyone got any info on that?!

Friction was fucking possessed. where does he get some of those tracks from?! unreal set.

Tracks of the night for me:
Jubei Feat. Flow Dan- Suicide
Spectrasoul-Organiser VIP (so sick)
Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
Calyx & Teebee- We Fall Away
Hazard Food Fight VIP

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-G0Ruj-pmE&context=C3e34913ADOEgsToPDskJ0UCdpi9vRh_J35snY3psE

that organiser remix has been doing the rounds supposedly. Need audio now.

saw dbridge in birmingham earlier in the night and he smashed it!! he makes me laugh when he dj's... his head bopping up and down like the winston churchill dog haha

Back
Top Bottom