Technicolour & Komatic

Hosted By: GQ, Stamina, Mantmast, LX One

Room Two:

Rockwell
RackNRuin
Dr S Gachet
Liquid Gold

Will be in London for this. Cant wait.
I'm gonna be controversial here. BUT I cant stand shy fx sets. Like... if id have asked to here shit non drum and bass tunes I would have gone elsewhere. Not that im not open to other genres, that is far from the case...

But yeah, large. Will be my first time in cable too! :D

May have to head down for this. Last shogun at cable i went to in Feb was insane

I'm gonna be controversial here. BUT I cant stand shy fx sets. Like... if id have asked to here shit non drum and bass tunes I would have gone elsewhere. Not that im not open to other genres, that is far from the case...
will most likely play jungle then end with his classics/more recent stuff mate, nothing out of that region at this night.

I'll be there.. Normal place near the booth to the right! Come say hi if you like!

Gachet in Room 2!

Would be nice if Technicolour & Komatic weren't on first. But they will be lol

But yeah, large. Will be my first time in cable too! :D

Come on man, maybe of lately he's been playing a few things outside of dnb, but he's still one of the most entertaining dj's to see play out

Come on man, maybe of lately he's been playing a few things outside of dnb, but he's still one of the most entertaining dj's to see play out

What he said

People moaned about Pendulum being booked at the last one, yet people seemed to be surprised when they learnt El Hornet isnt some dickhead DJ who was gonna go there and play Knife Party riddims

To be honest I don't think ive ever really given him a chance. Seen him play out a fair few times, and agreed it does put a smile on your face but I always wonder if that's what I went for... hmmm Ill give it a bit more of an open mind at cable!

always loved shy fx but saw him in manc about a year ago and he droppped that tinchy strider tune or whatever the fuck he's called that goes into dnb at the end. was a low moment but usually he brings some proper upbeat jungle vibes which is always refreshing somewhere heavy. also played Near Miss later in the set so cant complain!

I'm actually looking forward to Shy Fx's set. But I hope he doesnt go OTT on the down tempo beats it might make me ZzZzZzZZZZZzzzz........

Back
Top Bottom