Rockwell

Hosted By: SP:MC, Mantmast, LX One

Room Two:

Friction (Freestyle set)
The Prototypes
El Matador
Reference

He dj's and mc's at the same time wow I thought only David Rodigan done that

Does anyone know if shogun is moving to great suffolk street car park after this?

And i wont be going working like a bitch over xmas period, not too fussed this isn't a very exciting line up

Rumour has it they're going to do more warehouse events next year. Quie frankly I CBA with the warehouse nights. Too many people for my liking. Shogun was best when it was small and intimate. Cable was wicked when they first moved there. Vibes were amazing. Last 2 times I've been there were just too many people. Never enjoyed the nights again and lost the vibe I used to feel. All IMO.

Rumour has it they're going to do more warehouse events next year. Quie frankly I CBA with the warehouse nights. Too many people for my liking. Shogun was best when it was small and intimate. Cable was wicked when they first moved there. Vibes were amazing. Last 2 times I've been there were just too many people. Never enjoyed the nights again and lost the vibe I used to feel. All IMO.

Shogun at the end on Tottenham court road...thats where its at. Loved that place

Friction is pretty much always 2-4. Perez has been on at 11 for about 4 times in a row now! They better give him a good slot this time!

Such a huge night!

Friction played probably the best set from him I've ever heard. Its between his one last night and the one at the icicle launch party, the one when he did slow down vip >>> signal... still the biggest mix I've ever heard!

Played no cheesy tunes at all last night, mixing was seriously tight too, when I heard see red coming in its fair to say I went pretty crazy lol!

Pretty much every classic got dropped (except medicine remix! Arghhh I wanted him to play that!), even perez played all aboard!

The so real mefjus remix got played by pretty much everyone, its a good tune... but I dunno its not that good... original is better

I remember I was pretty near the front and someone took off their hoody and threw it over the dj booth and it landed on a cdj and knocked a drink onto one of the other ones... sp was like 'what the fuck are u doing? are you stupid?!' lol!

Rockwell was pretty boring, just played an hour of trap. mr happy trap remix is kind of shit but it was jokes when he played it.

I can't remember who played it, actually I think it was friction cos I think sp was on the mic, but whoever was mc'ing said it was a new jubei tune and I swear the drums on it were soooooo good! had some really fast beat with loads of little shuffles and just the tightest sounding drums! was so huge!

cloakroom queue at the end was sooooooo long! Got in it at about 6 and it took about an hour to get our coats! It's never like that normally... ah well the trains weren't even running by then so wouldn't have got home any earlier if it had been quicker.

But ye big night

and that new perez tune with the foreign beggars is insanely good! the production on that tune is way too good!

The so real mefjus remix got played by pretty much everyone, its a good tune... but I dunno its not that good... original is better

thanks for the review. Agreed with your statement. Mefjus needs to step up, his sound is getting stale/samey not feeling this remix at all... at the current state he's very much overrated IMO.

Back
Top Bottom