Shogun Boxing Day...Cancled

hazard135§

I spoke to Friction at Alex Perez's album launch in Brighton. He said it was cancled. Pretty annoyin bu he said there's gonna be bigger things in store to make up for it.

usually if somehing this big goes tits up shogun would announce it to everyone asap, offering refunds, giving apoligies etc. seems a bit weird they havent announced it yet friction didnt mind telling you?

my view.

lol CUNT hahaha, you tell em blud! why didnt u go to the one this month if u rate it so much manjam, I told u I wouldve been on it?!?

Hey peeps, just to let you know we never actually fully confirmed doing Shogun on Boxing day. Was something we were thinking about doing but due to all the artist commitments for that day we decided against it.

Dont worry as we've got a hefty schedule of Shogun events planned for London in 2010.

Also got to say its actually a pleasure to put on parties with such an amazing crowd. Since we started at The End we've always had a certain vibe to our nights. The Shogun crowd has always been up for a good night as well as being receptive to music thats not just top 10 too which makes for a very unique vibe.

Saturday was another wicked night, really enjoyable. Cant believe someone said it was too cold lol

Dave, Shogun Audio

Hey peeps, just to let you know we never actually fully confirmed doing Shogun on Boxing day. Was something we were thinking about doing but due to all the artist commitments for that day we decided against it.

Dont worry as we've got a hefty schedule of Shogun events planned for London in 2010.

Also got to say its actually a pleasure to put on parties with such an amazing crowd. Since we started at The End we've always had a certain vibe to our nights. The Shogun crowd has always been up for a good night as well as being receptive to music thats not just top 10 too which makes for a very unique vibe.

Saturday was another wicked night, really enjoyable. Cant believe someone said it was too cold lol

Dave, Shogun Audio

Thanks! Always love the vibe at a Shogun night! Will there be a December shogun though?

Back
Top Bottom