Shogun Audio Xmas Podcast UP NOW

Shogun Audio

Shogun Audio Xmas Podcast UP NOW

FRICTION_PODCAST_LOGO_COLOUR.jpg

Friction delivers the extra special Christmas edition of the Shogun Audio podcast - giving the top dnb tunes of 2011, and a reflection of an awesome year for drum and bass.

LINKS:

iTunes - CLICK HERE

Other Podcast Software - CLICK HERE

Bit of a joke really.....not one dub and just a podcast full of some of the most rinsed tunes. What's the incentive to listen to it when there is no exclusive new material? Check the tracklist out, you'll see what I mean:

Tracklist:
00:00 D-Bridge – Since We’ve Been Apart [SHOGUN]
06:24 Rido – Twisted [METALHEADZ]
11:03 Teed – Garden (Calibre Remix)
16:04 Hazard – Food Fight [TRU PLAYAZ]
20:28 Icicle ft SP:MC – Dreadnaught [SHOGUN]
25:29 Wilkinson – Tonight [RAM]
29:49 Dub Phyizix & Skeptikal – Marka [EXIT]
35:13 Noisia & Phace – Program [VISION]
39:29 Culture Shock – Protection [RAM]
43:53 Phace & Rockwell – No! [NEO SIGNAL]
48:17 Rusko – Everyday (Netsky Remix) [MAD DECENT]
52:14 Emalkay – The World (TeeBee Remix) [DUB POLICE]

Bit of a joke really.....not one dub and just a podcast full of some of the most rinsed tunes. What's the incentive to listen to it when there is no exclusive new material? Check the tracklist out, you'll see what I mean:

Tracklist:
06:24 Rido – Twisted [METALHEADZ]
11:03 Teed – Garden (Calibre Remix)
16:04 Hazard – Food Fight [TRU PLAYAZ]
20:28 Icicle ft SP:MC – Dreadnaught [SHOGUN]
25:29 Wilkinson – Tonight [RAM]
29:49 Dub Phyizix & Skeptikal – Marka [EXIT]
35:13 Noisia & Phace – Program [VISION]
39:29 Culture Shock – Protection [RAM]
43:53 Phace & Rockwell – No! [NEO SIGNAL]

Well its a round up of the biggest tunes of the year on the final podcast of 2011.... What else were you expecting?

It's special episode dedicated to best tunes of 2011. So I don't really see what else would you expect to be in there. And next month it will be all back on track again... Anyways contains some informations about future Shogun releases, next Rockwell's single will be out in March, he's also contributing with one tune to form the new Evolution EP (which is always something to be looking forward to) and will probably release his debut LP in the second half of 2012.

Don't see how any of these are 'tunes of the year' in particular number 2. That dbridge track is lush but there are about 30 tunes I would pick over it. Nice selection, but it would be nice to see some more dubs. Theres been some big tunes made this year, they just havent been released yet. Lets hear em!

its free ffs

but seriously .. fuck you shogun .. press me up "since we've been apart" or at least have the decency to reply to my email

Well everyone's entitled to have their own opinion. So if Friction is feeling those tunes I say good for him. And as much of a waste tune that Everyday remix is, you can't deny it was heavily rinsed for months.

Last edited:
jokers moaning about a podcast:uberlaugh

shogun podcast been up there with the best of em since it started, always pushing releases on a variety of labels too

Back
Top Bottom