shogun audio way of the warrior

The Way Of The Warrior CD- 1. Spectrasoul - The Gift 2. Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery 3. Icicle - Alien Groove 4. D Bridge - Since We’ve Been Apart 5. Friction & K-Tee - Jupiter 6. Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race 7. Break - Tryin 8. Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier 9. Icicle & Distance - Exhale 10. Alix Perez - Exemption 11. Rockwell - 4U 12. Icicle & Commix - Ultra Clean [CD ALBUM] !!! I want all of these. The beats in this one album are too hot to handle. Remember in one of my outings i had been to a show where afrojack was spinnin', that guy was good but nowhere close to this!!

Irrelevant bot is irrelevant

Damn, what an album, Shogun bringing the goods after some not so good releases - this totally makes up for it! Icicle - Alien Groove is my fav on first listen along with Ultraclean of course, but it all sounds great. Not crazy about that Break tune, the sample is pretty uninspired, but a great tune apart from that.

This is seriously too big! I'm really feeling the chilled out tunes as well, especially 'since we've been apart', I've had that stuck in my head since shogun. Tune is pure vibes!

alix perez dropped since weve been apart at playaz last night, vibes!

I just thought I'd drop by to let u know that I have the whole one hour 6 minutes CD recorded on my laptop... every tune in full... nothing major...

ps... mp3's are ghey

2nd one down in ur sig? let me check her out

is it a she?

Edit!!! hmm not bad! not bad at all. I'm sure I recognise that tune from somewhere else though?!?!?!?!?!... maybe?

All that she wants is another baby...she's gone tomorrow...

All that she wants is another baby...eh yeah heh!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont like perez or icicles output of the last year/2 then you shouldnt be listening to shogun audio anyway.

on first listen those previews i didnt get a servere urge to starve myself another week to buy this LP when it comes, hopefully it grows on me though, i do enjoy a good liquid roller.
the phace and rockwell tune is real cool though. knowing the artists theyre tunes do grow on me though.

Back
Top Bottom