Shogun Audio Warehouse Party 20th October 2012

Matt_47

VIP Junglist
No line up yet but possibly not looking too good based on the music in the promo video:

Might reach anyways, been meaning to get over to Great Suffolk Street for a while now.

Anyone else reaching or been to this place before?

Last edited by a moderator:
578678_10150962602551618_1612334842_n.jpg

Ed rush & optical o_O

Been to this venue loads of times. Great place

Soundsystem & accoustics aren't perfect...but that's to be expected in an old car park

BUMP

WAREHOUSE NEWS !!!
Having merely teased you with the tip of our iceberg last week, here’s a little more of who else you can expect to see accompanying Friction and ed rush & optical for the biggest Shogun Audio event in history.

Chase & Status (dj set) For one night only the boys will be returning to their real drum & bass roots to drop what will undoubtedly be a furious mix up of some of the most exclusive beats in town /

Icicle LIVE Expect banks of studio gear spitting out some of the most cutting-edge, razor-sharp dubstep, d&b and techno from our very own in-house scientist /

Rockwell b2b Alix Perez Rockwell is continually pushing the boundaries, progressing his sound from breakneck tech-step through to the electro robo-funk of latest single ‘Childhood Memories’ and Original Shogun soldier Alix bringing his trademark soulful blend of vocal-led bass through to his hip hop hench vibings /

THE PROTOTYPES Shogun’s very own big room dance floor destroyers in residence will also be touching down as they prepare to hit hard and get the party seriously jumping.

SpectraSoul right off the back of their most amazing critically acclaimed debut album 'Delay no More', they have recently re-affirmed what we already knew; that when it comes to bridging the styles between light & dark, hard & smooth, both in the studio and in their DJ sets

the line up just sold me, defently going, will be good to hear chase and status go in hard, used to love there sets a couple of years ago, used to go in rowdy when they were signed to bingo

the line up just sold me, defently going, will be good to hear chase and status go in hard, used to love there sets a couple of years ago, used to go in rowdy when they were signed to bingo

:word:

Hopefully they will smash out some of their Renegade Hardware tracks!

Makes me sad I will not be attending :(

sick line up but still not convinced, unless there's a room 2 with someone decent I'm not paying 20 quid to listen to any jump up, and frictions too hit and miss.. don't know what to expect from his selection these days..

sick line up but still not convinced, unless there's a room 2 with someone decent I'm not paying 20 quid to listen to any jump up, and frictions too hit and miss.. don't know what to expect from his selection these days..
Surely the 20 quid would be worth it for Ed Rush & Optical?

Ed Rush played a classic set up in Newcastle about a year ago and it was probably the greatest set ive ever witnessed

Would much rather have perez and rockwell each playing separately but either way I'm all over this

going from their boiler room sets they both seem to be into juke and footwork flavoured stuff, if they play that then Im sold. The venue looks sweet.

Back
Top Bottom